We wanted the resin Malamatina to be offered bottled everywhere and in 1957 we were the first to achieve it. Then, to meet the demand, we moved the bottling plant to Kalochori in Thessaloniki, where it is located to this day. In 1994 we modernized the mechanical equipment and the bottling line was fully automated, giving the opportunity to bottle 40,000 bottles per hour, in the most modern and safe way. With the addition of 3 stainless steel tanks, the storage capacity reached 1,500 tons of retsina for bottling, which is transported by the privately owned fleet of state-of-the-art tankers from the company's wineries. Today, the Malamatina bottling plant is one of the largest in Europe!